Saturday, August 04, 2007

domestic bliss

I came home from work, walked up the stairs shedding keys, shoes, jacket. Carrying a bag full of groceries.

At the top my girl stood waiting for me. Barely dressed really, although she had made an effort of sorts. Her perky, round breasts were nicely framed by her low-cut top. Her legs were bare and she had silky knickers on. The way they didn't quite cover her pink pussy gave it all away though.

I could tell what she'd been up to.

I played dumb. Kissed her hello and put my arms around her, the way I always do. Headed for the kitchen, knowing she'd follow me. Went through the motions of unpacking the food, getting ready to cook dinner.

"Maybe we should have a little cuddle first?" she suggested.

I put on my best leer.

"You don't want just a cuddle, girl." I pulled her to me.

She feigned innocence, but the way her body pressed against mine belied anything she could possibly have said. I took her hand and led her to the bed.

Orgasms and cuddles. A home-made burrito dinner and another session of fucking later, we slept. Then we woke up.

...

I love being a guy sometimes. I love waking up in the morning and feeling my cock grow hard. I love having a sexy, naked, freckled girl next to me. I love being able to simply roll over and press my chest against her lovely back, my cock against her delicious bottom, my lips to her sensitive neck. I love the simple joy that brings.

I love being able to run my fingers over her frame, feeling the curves of her hips and breasts. I rub my scruffy chin against her neck and put my hand between her legs. Sometimes it's caresses, sometimes it's a firm pressure, my hand hugging her pussy. Sometimes she's wet already and I just dip my finger in and slide...

Whatever I end up being in the mood for, it wakes her up.

She'll wake up a bit, press against me, rub her neck against my chin. Her lips will part in a silent moan as my fingers trace circles around her little clit. I'll watch her mouth and listen to her breath as my fingers move. So beautiful. And by now, wet.

The moans become audible.

My finger, slippery.

And about now, she's wide awake and can't wait anymore. She turns around and goes down. Her mouth hungry for my cock, which I'm happy to let her taste, lick and suck. She does it so well. I feel her tongue caressing me, watch her curls, the back of her head moving. As the feeling grows, it's not me that's moaning, it's her. Sounds of horny greed escape around the cock that plugs her mouth.

I lie back and enjoy it, for a bit. But only a bit.

"You're a right cocksucker, aren't you? Get off me, lie on your back."

She does as she's told, eyes wide and mouth open. I lie on my side next to her, put my hand around my erection and guide it between her legs, pushing just the tip into her slippery, swollen pussy.

"Now rub your clit. I want to feel you come on my naked cock. I want to feel you squeeze me, I want to feel your pussy vibrate on me."

And that's what happens. I pinch a nipple gently, moving my hips ever so slightly to rub the head of my cock back and forth inside her. Her fingers rub her clit just right, I stop moving now and again to enjoy the feeling of her fingers' vibration travelling throug her body and along the length of my erection. Then I move some more. And pause, feel. And move some more.

"You know, I'd love to do exactly this, lie next to you with my cock inside you while some slut sat on top of you, rubbing her clit over your face."

I slid a bit further into her.

"I'd like to lie here and watch while she got your face all wet, while you slid your tongue back and forth from her opening to her clit, around and back again."

Most of the way out again. Paused.

"And when I'd watched her come on your face, I'd pull out of you and get up on top of you, right behind her. I'd slide my cock into her pussy, right there in front of your face. I'd let you watch from up close as I fucked her. I'd let you watch as I slid in and out of her, so you could smell both of us and her wetness would drip onto your lips."

I slid a bit further in. The vibrations felt so good...

"I'd fuck her like that, right on top of you. And you'd watch from up close as we both came and I pumped her little pussy full of cum. I'd fuck her deep and hard and shoot my load into her, right there above your face. Then I'd pull out and my cum would come dripping out of her pussy and onto your lips."

I could feel her pussy grabbing me, now.

"And then she'd sit on your face again, you'd eat my cum out of her wet pussy. And I'd go back where I was and stick my cock back in you. My cock, covered with my cum and her juices, sliding back into you. And you'd come all over that filthy cock while the girl rubbed her soaking pussy all over your face."

And she came. I held still as she arched her back, gasping, pushing her wetness onto my now massive erection, her orgasm frantically massaging my cock.

When she was done, I pulled out, straddled her.

"You like that idea?"

She stared at me. "Oh god. Yes. I want that so much," she whispered.

I put my hand on my erection, moved it up and down a couple of times and shot my pent up load clear across her chest, hitting her just below the ear. And again, all over her chest. And again on her tits.

Then I put my hands on her cum-covered tits and played with them, rubbing my spunk all over her while she bucked under me and came again, without anything even touching her overexcited pussy.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That worked just as well the second time around.

05 August, 2007 23:52  
Blogger Marth said...

Hot. Hot hot hot. :)

23 August, 2007 03:18  
Anonymous robert said...

Nice story in this blog. Your blog is extremely excitig and I will be back soon.click here to see more :
intimate apparel

31 July, 2010 15:54  

Post a Comment

<< Home