Sunday, June 04, 2006

talented

She looked at me hungrily and put her hand on my chest. She pushed me onto my back and knelt between my legs, her mane of wild black hair moving down my torso, over my stomach and then stopping in my crotch.

She grabbed my cock and began sucking greedily, moving her hands and her tongue frantically, but gently at the same time. So nice. I felt the sensations grow, in no time at all I felt I the urge to shoot my load down her throat.

"I don't want to come just yet, I want to keep feeling that...", I whispered.

She obliged. Slowed down just a little, the sense of urgency subsided but the sensations didn't. I soon reached a trance-like state, my whole world was made up of the feelings in my cock, and it just went on, and on, and on. I grasped the bed sheet, rolled my head from side to side, moaned. And it just kept getting better.

I don't know how long it took. It felt like ages. I don't even know whether I came, the sensations had become so intense I wasn't even sure I'd notice. I think I must have, but it took forever, probably the longest single orgasm I've had. Slowly I came back out of my trance and became more aware of her head bobbing up and down, her body wriggling greedily, the visibly damp spot on her knickers.

I asked if if it wasn't her turn.

Again, her greedy eyes met mine and the knickers quickly ended up on the floor by the bed. I turned around, stuck my hed between her legs and tasted her wetness, found her clit with the tip of my tongue. I grabbed her hips and pulled her to me, sucked gently on her clit and flicked my tongue back and forth, slowly at first, then more rapidly, then slowly again. She gasped and then lowered her head back between my legs and took my cock into her mouth again.

I closed my eyes and just licked, sucked, gently. Her damp pussy was all that mattered. I reached around and put a finger into her, playing with her opening and rubbing gently against the front wall of her vagina. Her moans were muffled by my cock, but they were becoming louder all the same. She came gently, so gently I hardly noticed. Gently enough that I didn't have to stop kissing her, she still wanted more. And more.

When she'd finally had enough, she collapsed on her stomach next to me, panting. I was still rock hard and her hips and ass were just too tempting to leave alone. I slid a condom on, kneeled behind her and entered her pussy. She gasped something in Spanish which I didn't understand, but it sounded good. I pulled almost all the way out and entered her a little further this time, feeling how tight and small she was.

Again a gasp, this time she said something with a hint of distress. Not quite ready for that much cock, I guessed. Pulled out, entered her more slowly. Again and again until she was taking my full length and gasping "Si, si, ..." into the pillow. I looked down at her round, firm, tanned ass, so wide and lovely compared to her tiny frame. My cock looked positively massive, sliding into that tiny body, again and again.

I pumped harder, slapped one of those cheeks, grabbed onto it. Harder. Slapped her again, a little harder. As I rode her she kept repeating the same few words, egging me on, begging for more. I came violently, ramming deep into her and arching my back, balancing my weight against her tiny frame.

I think we shouted, but I was so lost I couldn't even remember.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home