Saturday, August 04, 2007

talking about...

I'm horny today. That's what my previous entry was about.

This entry was going to be me dramatically complaining about my current shortage of people to talk to about sex. I was going to cry out to The Internet, hoping for a stampede of enlightened, pervy people in my GMail and Google Talk.

Well, fuck that!

Not that I don't still want to talk. Please, feel free to drop me a line or even better, hit me up on the Google chat thing. Especially if you'd like to star in one of my posts...

But I'm not going to whine about how I've stopped talking to my ex-lovers about my love life or bemoan the fact that I've been slow to find others to discuss that particular topic with. I had reasons for doing so, but writing (and then deleting) a very whiny entry about it made me realize that I painted myself into this corner and I can leave it any time I want.

I just need to rethink my approach to things a little bit.

Step one is to stop being a whiny bitch.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home