Tuesday, June 06, 2006

dwarves

Funny. I have a well justified reputation as a player. I'm good at flirting, confident in myself and good looking enough to have a pretty easy time getting new ladies into bed. But when I think back, I just seem to keep falling for the women I seduce.

That's not right, is it?

I have this nagging feeling that I'm doing this whole playboy thing wrong.

Instead of revelling in my manliness, I just go around being frustrated that Miss Hot Tub went back home, she was amazing. Frustrated that my last girlfriend broke up with me, I miss her still. Frustrated that the dark haired beauty I fell madly in love with for a single weekend a couple of years ago has invited me to her wedding next December. Frustrated that the connection I had with my ex-wife is something I probably won't experience again for years, if ever.

Boo, hoo! Poor rich, handsome playboy!

But it just keeps getting worse. Now, according to the Internet, when I finally convince some lady to settle down and make kids with me, they'll all end up being dwarves.

Dwarves!

If anyone actually read this blog, I'm sure they'd feel sorry for me now.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home