Monday, January 15, 2007

complications

So, a month ago I met this girl, Rosa. I've really only seen her once since then, since I went home to Ireland for the holidays. But we've exchanged the occasional flirtatious text message and I'll probably see her again next weekend. I'm a bit excited about that!

There's a catch though. A very frustrating one, in fact. I'll probably see her next weekend because my flatmate is throwing a party and he's invited her. Turns out they've been friends for a while and I suspect he wants more then just to be friends.

After our romp back last month, she asked me to be discreet about having been with her. She said she didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings. Flatmate's feelings.

But I want her in my bed again...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home