Monday, November 27, 2006

fleshbot - again

Seems while I was busy ignoring my blog I also got fleshbotted again. Cool. Thanks Jefferson!

In other news, it's been fucking cold here for the past few days. Whoever told me that it never really got that cold in Iceland, in spite of the name, wasn't entirely truthful.

I could really use someone warm in my bed about now. To keep me warm.

And to distract me from the giggles and suggestive squeak, squeak, squeak sounds coming from my flatmate's room across the hall. There was more than one pair of dainty girly shoes in the hallway when I went to take a leak just now. Bastard. On a Monday morning!

Oh well, at least he's too busy to go looking for his laptop...

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Bonjour mon ami,

Love this latest post. Quite the surprise ending...hahahah. Will not say more than long ago in my youth I saw some examples of trans that made me want to fucking quit being a girl, throw in the towel and just be.. Oh wait I did that, I am just being me--In other words why compete with boys that do better girls then many of us would dream--

Ciao,
T
PS Keep them coming, I am a fan : )

28 November, 2006 01:01  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also a fan, keep posting!

28 November, 2006 01:20  
Blogger H. W. Boy said...

Thanks guys! I will.

29 November, 2006 18:21  

Post a Comment

<< Home