Sunday, November 25, 2007

power

Yesterday, a beautiful woman brought herself to orgasm.

She was imagining she had dressed up as a prostitute and waited for a call. When called, she was instructed to go to a hotel - the hotel where my girlfriend and I were staying. I paid her and then she did as I told her, while my girlfriend watched. She imagined these things and came, thinking about me pushing a vibrator into her wet pussy while my cock was deep inside my girlfriend's.

This morning she came twice more.

This afternoon she told me so.

And then she offered to get on a plane and come over to make it happen for real.

We'll see.

For now, I'm smug and horny. I love the thought that thousands of kilometers away, pussies get wet, clench and throb, and women come because of ideas I've put in their heads

I like, no, I love having that kind of power.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous HoneyScan said...

yeah... i like the idea of getting caught... it's hot...

27 May, 2009 17:47  
Blogger clnt2009 said...

hey nice experience.....

shopping products website

09 June, 2009 21:31  
Anonymous john said...

Great post. I'll definitely have to check that out. reallyi like the idea of getting caught.Like this fucking articles.

click here to see more :>
sensual4u

07 July, 2010 15:11  

Post a Comment

<< Home