Thursday, June 08, 2006

making up

We'd been a bit strange for a while. Understandably so.

We weren't quite fighting any more, but things weren't quite right either. We'd missed our stride. We both wanted to have sex but instead of sliding right into it as usual, we were hesitant, akward.

We both had underwear on, usually we both slept naked. Usually I could touch her, hold her, breathe on her neck. I'd feel her respond, or not, no words would be necessary. But her neck wasn't available tonight.

We snuggled down, facing each other, bumping knees, looking each other in the eyes.

"This is weird, isn't it," I said.

"Yes."

"I want you, but I can wait."

"I want you too."

I saw just a hint of something in her eye, something clicked. I reached my hand out, gently grabbed the back of her head, pulled her to me. We kissed. Softly at first, then more hungrily.

"Then we don't wait," I said. It wasn't a question.

I slipped my underwear off and guided her face towards my cock. I held her there, gently, but forcefully enought that she didn't have to take any responsibility. She was doing what I wanted. Her mouth felt good on my cock, warm, soft. I felt myself getting bigger and more swollen. She was getting into it, I didn't have to hold her anymore. I knew she was getting wet.

I reached my hand out for the box of condoms by the bed, got one out.

With my other hand, I grabbed the hair on the back of her head, pulled her off my cock and brought her face to mine for a kiss. I handed her the condom.

"Put this on your finger. You're going to keep doing what you've been doing, and play with my ass at the same time."

"Are you sure? I don't want to hurt you," she replied, timidly.

"Just do it."

She did. I pushed gently, opening myself for her finger. We should probably have used lube, there were a few twinges as she worked her way in. But it was fine. And then it was good. She put her mouth back on my cock and moved her finger inside me.

I relaxed. That was the ticket. I let out a sigh, a moan. Felt the odd distant sensation where my ass takes over and I almost stop feeling my cock, let alone anything else. I gave into it for a while, just floated.

Then I came back to myself, slowly, told her to stop.

"Lie on your back, I'm going to fuck you now."

She did. I slid into her, no condom, rock hard. She gasped, stared at me. This was against the rules. I slid out, back in. Felt her tight softness, felt her hot pussy grab onto me. I wanted to just hammer her, pump her full of cum right then.

But I didn't.

I stared her in the eye and played with her like that until I felt it wasn't safe anymore, pulled out, put a condom on. Slid back into her and stopped holding back. I put my arm around her shoulders, empaled her on my cock, pulled her to me and ground my pelvis against her clit, rotating my cock inside her. She moaned and pushed against me.

It was time.

I started fucking her, in and out, in and out. Pulling her to me on each stroke.
She came. I came.

I rested on top of her, kissed her, smiled and looked at her beautiful face, still inside her, still breathing hard.

She gazed back at me in wonder.

Neither of us had been expecting that.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home