Friday, January 19, 2007

questions

Will I ever be a dad? In what ways will it change me? Will I become just like my own dad? What would my life be like if my mistress hadn't miscarried all those years ago?

Will I ever taste another man's cock? Will I like it? Will I ever let some guy do me in the ass? Will I like it?

Will I ever find a girl who wants to be mine? Will I be able to hang up my players' hat and just be hers as well? Will I be able to resist the temptations I've spent the past few years learning to recognize? Will I stop judging and looking down my nose at people who cheat... and become one of them?

Will I ever be fully rid of my warts? Does the fact that I haven't found any for a couple of months mean I'm cured? When do I have to stop warning girls about them before sex?

And...

Will I see Rosa this weekend? Is this a beginning?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home