Tuesday, June 27, 2006

come for me

I picked her up from the airport, wearing that jacket I know she likes, shaved to just the length of stubble she prefers. Hugged her, exchanged shy kisses, carried her bags for her out to the car.

We took a big detour. Up into the hills, the countryside. There wasn't much talk, but I had my hand on her thigh and she was playing with the hair on the back of my head. We were looking for someplace quiet, private.

The roads got smaller, twistier, traffic more sparse. She kept playing with my hair, it was good.

"Sorry, we have to stop soon, I really need to pee," she said suddenly.

So I pulled over.

There was a small grove of trees by the roadside, she wobbled somewhat unsteadily on her high-heeled boots through the grass and out of sight. It was peaceful, aside from the occasional car which rumbled by. Cloudy but not cold, birds chirping in the trees.

I wandered through the field on the other side of the road, giving her her privacy. I noticed a row of trees and shrubs seperating the two fields, an irrigation ditch. A hill. A secluded spot out of sight of the road.

It would do.

Maria emerged from the trees in the distance, stood by the roadside looking for me. I walked towards her and waved her to come. She moved slowly, watching her step all the way, but making progress. She had the biggest smile and fiery curls, so pretty. So very pretty. We met in the middle of the field, I put my arms around her and kissed her gently, then a little more urgently. She responded in kind, her fingers sinking into the muscles on my arms.

The kiss ended. I grinned and tripped her onto her back, ended up on top of her, pinning her to the ground. She giggled, I kissed her again. Moved suggestively on top of her and kissed a freckle, then another one, an eyebrow, her neck.

She was breathing heavily by now.

A car drove by, reminding us we were in plain sight.

I stood up and pulled her to her feet. Led her across the field, over the hill, towards the trees. To the spot where we could lie next to each other, out of sight from the road. The grass and earth were soft underneath us. We kissed, touched each other. She ran her hand over my chest, my hip, found my erection and began massaging it. I put my hand on her chest, felt the shape of her breast, found a nipple and squeezed it gently through her black top. We kissed.

"I want your cock in my mouth," she said quietly. "I've been fantasizing about that for days now, every time I've masturbated I've thought about your taste and your smell." The breeze moved her curls, framing her pretty face, while her hand kept moving on my erection.

"Please," I replied.

I unbuttoned and unzipped, pulled my pants down. She knelt by my knees, licked me up and down and took me into her mouth. Moved slowly at first, but decisively. She was getting what she wanted and for a little while that field, with the birds and the breeze, was heaven for me. I tangled my fingers in her curls, pulled her to me, mumbled incoherantly. Lost in the moment I came in her mouth, shuddering in the grass. She kept kissing my erection until I'd stopped twitching, then she moved up my body and our lips locked.

Cars rumbled by in the distance. We didn't care.

"I want to be inside you," I said.

She struggled out of her boots and tight jeans, straddled me and slid her knickers to one side, put her wet pussy on my naked, still erect cock. She moved on me, slowly, squeezing my cock with her pussy, rocking back and forth. So tight, so wet, so soft. I tensed and relaxed my stomach muscles, pressing against her in time to her rhythm.

"Come for me, baby. Come for me."

She came. Her face tensed in beautiful agony, her mouth open as if she was surprised by what she was feeling. I felt her pussy squeezing me harder still, her whole body tensing and relaxing as the feelings rushed through her. I couldn't take my eyes off her, I just wanted to watch her come forever.

Nothing lasts forever.

But a few minutes later she came for me again.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Desireous said...

Woo-hoo! Very hot! Nothing like a little outdoors sex! How sexy!

hugs
Des

27 June, 2006 12:21  

Post a Comment

<< Home