Monday, June 19, 2006

the ex-wife

I suppose many would consider my relationship with my ex-wife, Zoe, a little unusual.

She tells me on AIM about how much fun it is when guys send her e-mail about how pretty her little tits are, I respond by telling her about how I miss Maria's perfect breasts.

And oh how I miss Maria's perfect breasts... they fit so nicely in my hands, have such perfect pink nipples... she makes such lovely sounds when I nibble on them and pinch them gently...

But I digress.

I was writing about my ex. We're best friends. We can play like children or talk to each other about anything or just hang out. Or argue about who has dibs on that hot blonde we both fancy (obviously, I do, but she won't admit it). Many people who don't know us very well become a bit confused when they see how close we are still.

My girlfriends since have been insecure or jealous. Understandable, I guess, but still a little bit frustrating. Zoe's no threat to them, no more than my mom or my mates from school, I would think it spoke well of me as a potential partner that I've managed to keep things so nice. But most people just don't get it.

I wonder if staying such good friends is the norm after a long-term, open relationship? Once people have dealt with and banished jealousy, is it easier to stay friends after breaking up?

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger H. W. Boy said...

Sorry. I meant to write "how pretty her perfect, petite, orbs of sensuous womanhood are".

I'll be more careful next time.

19 June, 2006 12:37  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can see you still remember them vividly ;)

19 June, 2006 12:42  
Blogger H. W. Boy said...

Of course I do! I still have all our digital photos, remember? I'm sure they'll be worth good money when you get your break on Broadway.

19 June, 2006 12:44  

Post a Comment

<< Home