Wednesday, June 21, 2006

messages

I climbed into bed last night, after spending far too much time fiddling with my blog's template. I had left my cell phone in bed, so I hadn't heard the messages I was getting.

The first five I could have done without. Brad seems to have gotten hammered on a Tuesday night and decided to spew hate and threats in my general direction. Fucker. I'm glad there's an ocean seperating us.

The last two messages were ever so much nicer. Maria can't stop thinking about me. She wants me. She wants to taste me, feel me, have me in her and on her.

Reading those made my cock so hard, I felt it throbbing, pulsing. I could almost feel her pussy on it. Sleep was suddenly out of the question, again. I messaged her back, told her she'd be getting all those things she wanted and more in just a few days. Told her I was about to come all over myself again, thinking of her.

Then I rolled over and masturbated, hard and fast. I'd probably have hurt myself if the thought of her hadn't made me absolutely soaking wet already.

I came all over the place.

Fell asleep with a smile on my face and my phone in my hand.

When I woke up, I went through my messages again, smiling like a loon. Until I realized what I'd done. One of the messages I'd meant to send to Maria, had actually gone to Brad instead.

Oh shit.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Desireous said...

Oh my God! Did he respond???

hugs
Des

22 June, 2006 02:03  
Blogger H. W. Boy said...

Nothing yet. Maybe the other shoe won't drop. Then again, I haven't heard from Maria either...

22 June, 2006 13:57  

Post a Comment

<< Home