Saturday, June 24, 2006

biting

Today was good. I sat in the sun, topless, drinking beer with friends. Threw a frisbee around. Ran barefoot in the grass.

That's what life's about, isn't it?

I was a bit of a fifth wheel, but I didn't care. Two couples. One directly thanks to me, I introduced them a couple of weeks ago. Seems I was spot on, they fit. Him all in black, black hair, rock and roll and an easy grin. Her a Scandinavian blonde, pig-tails, impressive cleavage, quick smile. Lovely, I felt proud.

The other couple... well. If it wasn't for Maria, I'd be a little jealous.

I met her last year. Ended up at a party at her place after a concert, took turns kissing her and her best friend. It was a party with only two women and I had both of them. She's an athletic blonde, naughty smile, tight jeans. Her friend has long black hair, big bones, big breasts, red dress. Full, sexy lips and a wild look in her eyes. Both of them small and fit, both of them a handful.

They took turns kissing me, discussed my technique with each other as if I wasn't there.

"He's not a bad kisser. You think he can bite?"

"I don't know, let's find out."

The blonde leaned over, bared her neck. "Bite me. Hard."

I took her head in my hands, cocked it to one side. Pulled her to me and for a moment I felt like a vampire about to have dinner. I touched my teeth to her neck, right below the jaw bone, sank them into her soft flesh. Smelled her and tasted her.

But only a little bit. I didn't want to break her, I just wanted her to shiver for me a bit.

She shivered.

At that moment she was mine. I could have eaten her up, held her down, fucked her, spanked her, done anything I liked.

But the moment passed, I relaxed my jaw and let her go. She leaned back, her eyes half shut, looking at me hungrily, wanting more. But she wasn't getting it right away. It was her friend's turn.

I put my hand behind her head and pulled her to me. Kissed her full lips gently and then made a fist, grabbing a handful of her black hair. I exposed her neck.

I knew the blonde was watching, the rest of the party was trying not to.

I leaned forward, breathed on her neck just a bit, licked it teasingly. And then I bit her. Gently at first, but she pressed against me and I responded by increasing the pressure, harder, harder... harder. Until I knew I'd leave a bruise or break flesh if I didn't stop. Then I relaxed, let her go.

The blonde leaned in for another go.

I ended up fucking neither of them, but fell in love with them both.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Desireous said...

The vision of you shirtless and barefoot tossing a frisbee around was enough to get me going!

hugs
Des

24 June, 2006 22:38  
Blogger Cheri said...

I enjoyed the vampire visual quite a bit!!

25 June, 2006 05:55  

Post a Comment

<< Home