Thursday, June 29, 2006

skin

"Shall we spend the night together?" she asked, frank as usual.

My drunken mind mulled that one over. A warm body would be nice.

"Yeah, but I'm pretty broken up about Maria. I'd like company, but that's all."

Sounded good to her.

We took a cab, stumbled haphazardly up the stairs, in. Jeans off, tops off, socks off... but we left the underwear on. She was wearing a blue bra and matching knickers. Simple but nice.

Climbed into bed together, touched.

She had the most wonderful skin. Smooth, firm, tanned skin, covering a surprisingly muscular body. I love the skin of a woman who takes care of herself, works out. This young lady was in good shape.

We experimented with a kiss or two, but it didn't click.

I helped her remove a contact lens.

We cuddled, enjoying the feel of each others' skin. Slept.

The next morning we cuddled a bit more. She gave me a short back-rub, I gave her a coffee.

Maybe I'm getting old, but lately it seems like some of my best one-night stands don't involve any sex at all. Sometimes just warm skin is enough.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home