Wednesday, June 14, 2006

thinking about you

Shit, maybe I've been too cocky about my chances with Maria.

She e-mailed me tonight, said that although she still had feelings for me, she's actually been seeing someone for the past few weeks. Some guy named Brad. I've really never liked that name. She doesn't want me to call her anymore, she wants time and space to think things over.

Fuck.

In the same batch of messages, there was one from Miss Hot Tub. Ironically, the e-mail started with the exact same words I had used in a text-message to Maria earlier tonight:

I'm thinking about you.

What followed was a detailed explanation of exactly what she'd like me to do to her in her cheap room in downtown Barcelona, with the window wide open, in full view of the working girls walking the street below...

I'd been waiting for her to show up online, so I could tell her "in person" that we should probably cool it a bit while I figure things out with Maria. It wouldn't do to be flirting with the one while I'm telling the other that I love her and want to give things another try.

Maria's e-mail is making me have second thoughts about that.

I really don't know what to do. Sleep on it, I guess.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home