Monday, July 31, 2006

bulge

We stood in my kitchen, kissing. We'd been exchanging phone calls and messages for days and now that we finally were together, we couldn't keep our hands off each other.

I had my hands on her ass, she had hers on my upper arms. She squeezed my muscles as our lips caressed and our tongues played. I held her close.

After a couple of minutes we let each other go, smiling. We had the whole evening ahead of us, a table booked at a nice restaurant. There was no rush. I looked down and could see that my partial erection was clearly visible through my trousers, a long hard bulge waiting to be released and buried inside her.

"Look what I've got for you..."

I drew her attention to the bulge. Her eyes lit up and she reached out with one hand to touch. Her fingers moved up and down the length of it.

Maybe there was a rush after all.

She led me to the bedroom and we kissed again. She seemed a little shy, but also eager. Without a word she took her stockings off, I unbuttoned my fly and released my cock so she could see it. She kissed me and put her hand on me.

I felt very hard, I was already wet. I knew she was too.

I spun her around and told her to lean against the bedpost. Lifted her skirt up and pulled her knickers down, running my fingers over her perfect bottom. Kissed each cheek and then stood up again.

I slid my erection into her. All at once. Deep.

We were both so wet, so ready, no more foreplay was necessary.

I leaned over her and reached around, put my finger on her pussy and felt her delicious wetness. I explored her, found her swollen clit and rubbed it gently while I moved my cock inside her. She gasped and moaned.

I straightened up and grabbed her hips, fucking her with long slow strokes. She was wriggling a little, pushing against me, her vagina cramping around my cock. I knew she could come like that, but I wasn't sure I could hold back if she did.

"I'm going to fuck you like this a bit more, baby. I want you to come for me. But soon I'm going to have to pull out and you're going to suck me off. And then I'll fuck you some more."

That's exactly what happened.

A couple of orgasms later we left the house and I bought her dinner.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger O said...

That was delicious. Thank god I'm seeing *my* sweetie later!

xx
O

01 August, 2006 17:38  
Blogger H. W. Boy said...

Thanks, hope you had fun! ;-)

04 August, 2006 18:06  

Post a Comment

<< Home