Thursday, July 27, 2006

babyholics

Maria and I are doing a very bad job being broken up. In fact, I think I'll go out on a limb and admit that we really, really suck at it.

We keep meeting for sex or, worse, for friendly walks, cuddles and conversations. If we aren't careful someone is going to go get our single status revoked.

I met her parents for the first time the other day. They happily treated us like a couple, encouraging Maria to dump me when I was out of line (which I am quite frequently, too bad she already did) and then, when I wasn't in earshot, turning around and telling her to go ahead, not bother with the contraceptives, have my babies!

I don't think Maria explained to them that we're reckless dumb kids and don't really use condoms that much anyway; I just come anywhere but in her pussy and she loves every last sticky bit of it. I'm pretty sure she didn't draw them any diagrams.

Not that it would matter. I'm sure her parents would gleefully approve, smug in the knowledge that if we keep it up, eventually it will lead to those grandkids they're yearnin' for.

(For the record, I've never been so reckless with any other woman. She just has that effect on me. What can I say?)

Of course, they can't help it. Her parents that is, they can't help giving out such dreadful advice. As soon as kids grow up and parents stop making more of their own, they suddenly want nothing more than to become grandparents. Like clockwork. Never fails.

It's like babies are some sort of narcotic.

Parents become babyholics.

But hey! If I was still trying to get Maria to be my girl, it's almost as if they'd be on my side. Funny thought, that.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home