Friday, July 21, 2006

games

This day sucked. Can I get another one, please?

So I went out to see that girl.

Not only did I go out, I blew off a friend from out of town to do so, arranged another place for him to stay and told him I needed my privacy tonight. I also made a point of letting my date know that I had made that effort to ensure we'd be undisturbed.

I got no reply to that particular text.

We spent the evening together, at a pub of her choice, drinking beer I mostly paid for. She had actually said she was buying, but somehow wasn't there when the first bill came, and by the third round (after she'd bought one beer for each of us), she was talking about how broke she was, so I just paid for the beer. But we were having a good time together, right? Well, a good time aside from all the time I spent alone while she repeatedly got up to talk to her friends...

At the last minute, closing time, she told me she had to go home to look after her sister's kids. So no, she wasn't coming home with me.

Fuck that.

I can tell she's into me, but she's just not together enough to do anything about it. She'll just keep frustrating me until she gets so drunk she ends up in my bed, is a crap lay and then regrets it and blames it on the booze. And me. Since I'm moving to a silly country in a few short weeks I really don't see any point in playing that particular game.

The beauty of it all is, if I drop her now, she can handily write me off as just another guy who doesn't care about anything but getting into her pants...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home