Monday, June 19, 2006

restless

I haven't heard from Maria since the other day. I have this nagging suspicion that something isn't quite right, but somehow I can't bring myself to lift up the phone and call her.

I'm also a bit confused myself, last night at the bar I had this restless feeling. Now that she's almost here, now that I'm just maybe about to get what I want, I feel a little panicy about not having fooled around quite enough during the time we've been apart. Obviously she's been busy, this Brad person must have had some redeeming qualities. Knowing Maria they were probably all below the belt.

So, I was at the bar, feeling restless. Birthday party, an old shag turning 25 and getting sloshed with a bunch of friendly faces.

In walks Shannon. I haven't seen Shannon for years. Apparently I've been missing alot. She was always hot, but a bit of a wallflower. That's somehow all gone now, she walked in like she owned the place. Colorful, low cut dress, push-up bra making the most of her lovely breasts. Killer red heels, killer red lipstick. I watched her scan the room, her eyes found mine, she flashed me a meaningful smile.

After walking around, making her hellos and hugging the birthday girl, she came and sat next to me. Leaned over, air-kissed my cheek and said in a low voice: "I was hoping you'd be here." She had her hand on my thigh and gave it a squeeze. I made happy sounds back at her, forced myself to look at her face, not her heaving bosom. Yeah right. Every time I failed, she knew it. I swear that woman was breathing way more than was necessary.

Dammit. My resolve to wait for Maria was rapidly evaporating.

She hadn't been waiting for me. She hadn't said she'd take me back. I've always wanted Shannon, and for some reason, tonight she clearly wanted me.

Damn, damn, damn.

I finished my beer a little faster than I usually do and got up saying something about needing another one. Got a refill, mingled a bit while I tried to regain my composure. My ex-wife was there, I cornered her and complained a bit about the situation. She patted me on the head and said "oh, poor handsome white boy, you have too many women? I'm sure everyone feels your pain."

She can be such a twat sometimes.

I went to the toilet, had to wait my turn. Just as the door opened Shannon strode past and pulled me into the tiny room after her. Locked the door and put my hand on her breast.

"Take me now. I need it."

I couldn't help myself.

I was rock hard as soon as the door shut, her breast felt so perfect in my hand. I unzipped while she pulled up her dress and slid her knickers to one side. I probably set a world record for how fast that condom went onto my erection, I was in her. She cried out and I stuffed her scarf in her mouth so the rest of the pub wouldn't hear.

I fucked her hard, my hand on her mouth, ramming into her and pushing her small frame against the wall on every stroke. Grunted angrily as I came inside her.

I let her go, leaned back against the door.

She breathed heavily, looked at me with smoldering eyes. Leaned over, pulled the condom off and licked me clean.

Then she straightened out her dress, demurely fixed her lipstick and gave me a rather nice looking business card. Apparently she has a new job.

"Call me," she said, as she opened the door and glided out.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home