Saturday, June 17, 2006

a journey

Last night I sat at a table, surrounded by women and beer and listened to them tear into my half of the species for being hopeless in bed.

10 years ago I didn't know what to do with a clit, just like those guys they were complaining about. 5 years ago I had figured that clit thing out and a few other things as well. I was a decent, caring lover. But anything hinting of violence was off limits, I couldn't relax enough for any sort of role playing, I was silent in bed, shy. Just like those guys they were complaining about. 2 years ago I was still too shy to talk dirty in bed, now I'm experimenting with writing filth online.

Last night I listened to a group of sexy young women complain and felt smug because they weren't complaining about me. Anymore.

It was a good feeling.

I've been a little baffled by the fact that the last three women I've slept with have all told me I was the best they'd ever had. One of them, 32 years old, had her first ever multiple orgasm the night she met me. How is that possible? During my open marriage I was acutely aware that other guys were doing things for my woman that I couldn't. I didn't consider myself a great lover.

Something seems to have changed since then.

Maybe it's time I started focusing a bit more on my own pleasure, now that I've figured out how to please my lovers. I've only once had a multiple orgasm myself. I really wouldn't mind having another one.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Desireous said...

Oh and if you only knew the fantasies that ending line brought to my mind...

hugs
Des

17 June, 2006 23:18  

Post a Comment

<< Home