Thursday, June 15, 2006

wednesday

It's funny how going out for Thai food on a Wednesday can turn into a night of beers and restraint.

I still haven't decided what to think of the whole Maria situation.

Going to the bar, meeting my ex-wife's spanking new ex-boyfriend and his hot, hot, hot best friend wasn't exactly the plan. It just happened. And when he started telling me about his hot, hot, hot best friend's friend (who kept looking at me) and quite blatently trying to fix me up... it just got a bit surreal.

Wasn't he supposed to hate me because in his alternate reality, I'm sleeping with our common ex, just to spite him? I guess he forgot. Or maybe he just realised that I'm not.

It's also funny how hot, hot, hot girls tend to have really hot best friends too.

The blatant fixing-up advice, although surreal, wasn't entirely unwelcome. I played along. Sure enough, she was all smiles and fidgeting with her hair when I proceeded to ask her about the things he told me to ask her about. All smiles and slightly insecure questions. So I flirted, it was fun. Made her evening. Smiled, had another beer. Promised to have a look at her job's website, e-mail her what I think afterwards. But not until tomorrow afternoon so she'd have a chance to fix things first.

She left early.

Then I somewhat shamelessly proceeded to flirt with the hot, hot, hot friend. Because that was just the appropriate thing to do when she was left all by herself at the bar with me and my pal. But I only flirted a little bit. Just enough to make sure she felt appreciated, for me to feel that it was all working as it should. I let my pal walk her home though.

All of this with frequent breaks to kiss the cheek of a kissable friend, hug a purty little thing that just needed to push her firm little tits into my chest and beam at me. I love that. God, I love that.

Then I went home.

Jerked off in my bath.

I'm so fucking well behaved I should get a medal.

I'd feel better about all that if Maria wasn't busy fucking Brad right about now. Love's a bitch.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Desireous said...

Love can be a bitch. But when its real it wont be quite so bad. You'll find her!

hugs
Des

15 June, 2006 05:17  
Blogger H. W. Boy said...

Thanks, and congrats on being my first commentor! :)

Obviously I still haven't quite given up on Maria, after all she is far away now and we split up. Otherwise I'd be approaching things a little differently.

Thing is, she'll be back in a couple of weeks though and I'll see how things go. I think I can behave in the meantime.

15 June, 2006 12:01  

Post a Comment

<< Home