Tuesday, July 04, 2006

watch me

After some negotiation, we ended up at my place.

The three of us giggled our way up the stairs, Gillian (#5) and myself taking turns distracting our conquest from her shyness with bad puns or over-the-top innuendo.

When we got in I played the gentleman, took their coats and encouraged them to have a seat in my living room.

"Can I get you girls anything to drink?"

Gillian opted for a Bailey's on the rocks, our guest followed her lead.

I made myself a Campari soda and brought them their drinks. Sat between the girls in the sofa and leaned back.

"This is alot nicer than the bar, isn't it?"

"Yes," said Gillian, "especially since I spent too much time outside with the smokers. I've been waiting all night to be able to do this." She stripped her top off and threw it into the corner, making a face. "Stinky thing."

I grinned, admired the view. "Why don't you just take a quick shower? I'll keep our guest company."

She smiled. "You just want me naked, don't you?"

Then she knocked back her drink and stood up to leave the room, shedding items of clothing on the way. She threw her skirt over my face so I just barely caught a glimpse of her naked figure as she turned the corner into the bathroom.

I raised my glass to my guest. "Welcome to my world."

"She's not shy at all, is she?" she asked, as she touched her glass to mine.

"Gillian? Sometimes she is, sometimes she isn't. This is a safe place though, so here she shows off. I hope that doesn't make you uncomfortable."

"No, I envy her. I wouldn't mind losing some clothes myself."

I put my glass down and took her hand, pulling her to me for a careful kiss. Then I stood up and helped her out of her dress, caressing her neck and her thigh and her chest as each was revealed to me. I pulled her close and planted kisses on her neck and jawbone, whispered in her ear; "I'm taking the rest too".

I unfastened her bra with one hand while keeping the other on the small of her back, holding her close so I could keep kissing her shoulders, so I could feel her full breasts pressed against my chest. Once I had unfastened the bra I ran my fingers all the way down and then up her spine, enjoying how warm and smooth her skin felt on my fingers. When my fingers reached the back of her head she shivered, got goose-bumps. I grinned and got on my knees so my face was level with her tits, finished removing her bra and began gently sucking on her nipples.

The shivers had made them hard.

They made me hard.

As I teased her nipples with my mouth, my hands roamed over her body, exploring. They found the band of her panties, slowly pulled them down until they were by her ankles. I had undressed her.

I stood up, kissed her again. "Have a seat, naked woman. Now you get to watch me."

I put a blanket around her shoulders as she sat down, handed her her drink.

I began to slowly unbutton my shirt, looking her in the eyes as I did so. Once I had it buttoned all the way down I paused for a moment, unbuttoned my jeans but left the zipper alone. The bulge of my erection could clearly be seen stretching the fabric. I ran a finger down the length of it, watching her watch me. Then I finished taking my shirt off, dropped it to the floor.

I unzipped my trousers, took a step closer to her. "Touch yourself," I commanded.

I watched her hand drop between her legs so I could no longer see the her dark pubes anymore. She began stroking herself and stared at me.

I let the jeans drop to the floor and put my hand in my boxers, grabbing my cock. I began to masturbate slowly, letting her watch my hand moving underneath the fabric. Then I let them too drop to the floor, stood there naked in front of her with my cock in my hand, stroking it in time to the movement of her hand between her legs.

I could hear Gillian turn the water off.

She'd be rejoining us in a moment.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home