Saturday, July 01, 2006

weird

My life's fuckin' weird.

That's really the only way to describe the situation. Ex-girlfriend number 5 is sleeping in the spare room. Ex-wife (a.k.a. ex-gf #4, a.k.a. Zoe) is asleep in the sofa.

After letting #5 watch me wrestle #4 to the floor and stuff an ice-cube down her dress, I sent them both to sleep and took a shower. As I was drying myself I smelt Maria (a.k.a. ex-gf #6) on the towel and gawd, I went all emo for about 15 seconds. Maybe even 20. However, I didn't take the towel to bed with me. I really didn't and the idea didn't even occur to me.

Honest!

Zoe and I did have a spot of fun at the bar tonight though, taking turns flirting shamelessly with a young goth thing. I got her number, but I got it for Zoe.

Zoe's going to take her to see a movie on Sunday.

I just wish she had come home with me and sat on my cock.

Cute little gothling, I'm sure she'd have fit nicely.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Desireous said...

Yup that is an interesting life you lead. Nice though that you are so freindly with your exes that says plenty about you!

hugs
Des

01 July, 2006 12:49  
Blogger H. W. Boy said...

Thank you.

It's not without it's downsides though. One of which is that being all chummy and spending time with them together increases the odds they'll end up in bed together (without me) and I'll be left smacking my forehead and going "damn, damn, damn, damn, damn, damn, damn, ..."

Another is they like ganging up on me and teasing me incessantly. Evil harpies.

01 July, 2006 14:35  

Post a Comment

<< Home