Friday, June 16, 2006

downstairs

I get home late, four in the morning. I really have to stop working hours like this.

It sounds like the guy on the second floor, the flat right below mine, is having a party. On a Thursday, that's not like him. Loud music, thumping sounds, voices.

I can't tell if they're dancing or fucking...

Oh, how disappointing. They're just dancing. Either that or they like singing along to Moloko while getting busy, which doesn't really sound very plausible to me.

Too bad.

In another world, it would have been an orgy.

They'd have heard me walking up the steps. The door would have opened and my neighbor would have stood there wearing nothing but a sleazy grin, asking me if I was interested in joining them. How could I refuse? I've seen the girls he dates, they're hot. In fact, he's hot, one of very few guys I'd be interested in sleeping with. A girl who's been with the both of us tells me he's quite well endowed.

I'd walk in, smile at the pretty girls and strip down to let them look at me. Touch a cheek, a breast, pull the brunette with the naughty grin to me for a kiss.

I'd press my hard cock against her stomach, suck on her lip, her earlobe, whisper in her ear.

"Do you want to help me suck him off? I'm a beginner, I'll need some help."

You just know she'd be happy to help. She'd breathe deeply, let me go and lead him to the couch. She'd get down on her knees in front of him, lick him and suck gently, making his already erect cock ever so much harder. I'd follow them, pay close attention. I'd look him in the eyes for a moment, kneel next to her, run my finger down her side, over her thighs, between her legs. Touch her wet pussy with my fingertip and find her firm little clit. Bring my finger to my mouth for a taste and then find it again, rub little circles.

I'd pull her head off his cock, lick the taste of him from her lips and lean over for some first hand. Emulating what I'd just seen her do.

Slowly at first, carefully. Taking my time to figure out whether I was really comfortable with the situation or not, whether I was a cocksucker. But having her stare hungrily at me would be all the encouragement I'd need, soon I'd be bobbing up and down like I'd never done anything else. He'd moan and put a hand on my shoulder.

The brunette with the naughty grin would move back a little, lean down and put her mouth on me. She'd greedily suck my cock while I sucked his.

In another world.

I've heard that guy come so many times, through the floor that seperates our bedrooms, it'd be quite interesting to actually be there and experience the real thing.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home