Friday, June 16, 2006

dramatics

I got a phone call this morning, from a number I didn't recognize. It was long-distance, the right country code...

I picked up; "Hello? Hello? Maria baby, is that you?"

No answer. The line went dead.

A few hours later, my phone rang again. Maria, in tears. Apparently this Brad character had made a habit of pilfering her cell phone and checking who she's been calling, who's been calling her and reading all her messages, sent and received.

Oops!

It didn't matter to him that she'd told me to cool it, he made a big scene anyway, broke a coffee cup, dumped her ass and stormed out. The poor girl is upset, but it sounded to me like her tears were mostly tears of rage that he had invaded her privacy like that.

What a dork.

I guess that puts me back in the running, eh? Just wish it could have happened without the dramatics. The only dramatics I want to inflict on that girl are supposed to take place between the sheets.

An interesting side-effect of all this, is thanks to caller-id and my trusty Nokia's call register, I now have Brad's phone number.

I wonder what I should do with it?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home