Wednesday, July 19, 2006

curtains

We sat in her couch, talking and drinking the wine I had brought with me. Nice, cozy, but there was also an undercurrent of sexual tension between us. Would we end up in bed? Was it OK to touch her like I used to? Would we feel like shit tomorrow if we slept together tonight?

The mere fact that I was thinking those things meant we almost certainly wouldn't be able to resist.

I touched her. She put her feet in my lap and I caressed them, gently massaging her tired calves and the soles of her feet as we continued our chat.

Soon she moved closer, we kissed. She put her hand on my chest, caressed me, let it wander, explore. Feeling my fit body obviously turned her on. She bit her lip as her hands crossed my stomache. I kissed her again, ran a finger along her jaw and lightly over her chest. Kissed her, nibbled on her lip, breathed in her scent.

"Sit on top of me," I said.

She complied and upped the ante, stripping her top off in one fluid motion. Her round, perky breasts and pink nipples filled my field of vision. I put my hands on her hips and kissed each nipple, licking and sucking gently. She cocked her head to one side, as she always does, stared at me hungrily. Her glance kept moving down to the bulge in my jeans, it was pretty obvious what she was thinking.

"Is there something you want?" I asked.

"Yes," she said, and bit her lip.

"Shouldn't I send you to close the curtains first, baby?"

"No..."

I grinned. Filthy girl! We were on the ground floor, anyone walking by could look in and see exactly what was going on. I undid my fly.

She got on her knees between my legs, pulled the jeans and underwear down, exposing my cock. I watched as she licked me up and down, her eyes as intent on my cock as mine had been on her breasts a few moments earlier. Her tongue teased me, played with me. Soon my shaft was all wet and the head of my cock between her lips, her head bobbing up and down. She was sucking hard, she wanted to taste me, swallow me.

I tangled a finger in her fiery curls and watched as someone walked past the window.

They didn't look inside.

I don't remember if it was my idea or hers, but before I started to feel the need to come, she stopped sucking me and sat in my lap again. We slid her knickers to one side and she sat on my naked cock, rode me. I relished the hot, wet tightness of her pussy on me. I looked her in the eyes.

"Filthy slut, you know anyone could see you right now? Anyone walking by could see you fucking me in your living room, right now, like the filthy little bitch you are? You like that don't you? Don't you, you little slut?"

She nodded, her mouth open. "Yes... yes."

Shy and turned on all at once.

"Come on my cock then. Come on my cock and then finish sucking me off, slut. Go on."

She started fucking me harder, rotating her hips back and forth so the tip of my cock massaged her deep inside. I could feel her cervix rubbing back and forth against me, could feel her pussy grabbing my cock. She tensed up all at once, stopped moving and breathing, a gorgeous vision of female sexuality impaled on my manhood.

I love that woman's orgasms.

She relaxed for just a moment and stared at me. There was something incredibly horny, incredibly primal in her expression. She suddenly started to fuck me again, completely wild, eyes locked with mine. Doing her damndest to make me lose control, craving my load deep inside her. One greedy, wild gyration of her hips after another, faster, faster, faster...

"Oh no you don't!"

I pulled away. If she'd gotten off one more stroke we'd have made a baby.

Instead I fucked her mouth in full view of the entire world walking down her street, made her drink all the cum I'd been so carefully saving for her.

Then we went to her bed to cuddle.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Desireous said...

Oh how deliciously naughty!

hugs
Des

19 July, 2006 12:43  

Post a Comment

<< Home